Mark Montano: Mini Journal
Difficulty rating: Beginner
Not sure if youíre like me but I always have an idea I want to jot down and I really enjoy having a cool little idea book hanging around. I started to make these with all of the extra copies I would have left over from my projects. Pretty soon my friends started asking for them so I got a little more creative with them. I find this version the easiest and most inspiring to make.
- Cut your card stock 8" x 5 1/2" This is your cover.
- Fold the card stock cover in half so that it's 4" x 5 1/2".
- Using your Fiskars Corner Punch, decorate the edges.
- Decorate your cover by smudging the edges and stamping until you get your desired effect.
DON'T WORRY: if you don't like it, flip it inside out and start over!
- Cut all of your blank and printed papers 5" x 7 3/4" in size.
- Open your cover and center your filler paper on top.
- Hold the stack and carefully flip over and stick inside the staple and staple in the center toward the top and bottom of the journal.
- Staple the center of your ribbon in the center of the fold of the journal
- Fold and tie and head out to jot down your thoughts.